VALIDATION COORDINATOR (M/W)
Looking for a thrilling challenge? Want to have a real impact on tomorrow’s technologies? Boost your career and join an international environment !
We are part of ALTEN Group, European leader in Technology Consulting and Engineering. Our 24 000 top engineers are working on various activities linked with industry, life sciences and information technologies across 20 countries around the world.
Working closely with the best companies in Belgium, we keep growing and aim to reach a 1000 consultants community in 2019.
If you are up to the challenge, then keep on reading, and discover the amazing opportunity below!
As a Validation Coordinator, you will provide our clients with technical and management solutions in the pharmaceutical industry.
Your role is to:
- Ensure the execution of the validation cycle in the predetermined deadlines
- Design and implement the best validation strategy
- Plan the schedule in accordance with all the concerned parties (production/QA/maintenance)
- Write and review the related GMP documentation
- Coordinate and execute the tests (URS/FAT/SAT/ IQ/OQ/PQ)
- Graduated in Engineering or with a Master degree in Bio-engineering, Industrial Pharmacy or related domains
- Experience in qualification & validation in a GMP environment
- Familiar with the production process in the pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to work in proficient English and French or Dutch
Why joining ALTEN Belgium?
At ALTEN we believe in growing together:
Human capital is our priority; we involve ourselves in supporting our consultants’ career by customized follow-up and close management.
Our internal training program, the ALTEN Academy, provides you certified trainings and tools to satisfy your thirst of knowledge.
As pioneers in innovation, we give you the opportunity to work with leading companies on the most recent technologies, in addition to an attractive salary package.
Are you ready to take your career to another level by joining an innovative and dynamic community?
Push the apply button and get ready to shape tomorrow!
Application deadline :
Contact : Loic Leprince