- Updating & monitoring the various online communication tools for ALTEN Belgium and ALTEN Luxembourg (Website, social networks (Linkedin, Facebook), e-publications, intranet) in French and in English.
- Writing of different content in French and English for internal and external communication topics (articles, news, flyers …)
- Business Support (presentation, flyers)
- Organization of company internal events (integration evening, consultants evening, team building activities, sports, End of the year Gala...) and external (recruitment day, campus management)
- Keeping and updating the communication budget
- Work in collaboration with the countries of the international perimeter on common subjects (standardization of communication tools, international newsletter)
- Master (Business School or specialized Master) or Bachelor in communication major
- You have a perfect command of the English language.
- Ideally, you justify a first experience in the communication professions whether it is by an internship or by a salaried professional experience.
- You have the sense of organization and your rigor is recognized.
- You have the art of compromise and like to negotiate.
- Autonomy is an essential asset for this position as well as the spirit of analysis and curiosity.
- Finally, you know how to adapt to very different cultural contexts from your previous personal and professional experiences.
- You have a good command of computer tools such as Word / Powerpoint / Excel. Knowledge of graphic tools such as Adobe Suite, Photoshop, Indesign is a plus.
Application deadline :
Contact : Stephanie HEALY
Region : Belgium | Belgium - Brussels Capital - Brussels