Analytical Methods Transfer Scientist (M/W)
Looking for a thrilling challenge? Want to have a real impact on tomorrow’s technologies? Boost your career and join us!
We are the reference partner for the best companies in Belgium. Located over the entire territory, we have developed our expertise in three group business lines: Engineering Technology, Information Systems & Telco, Life Sciences. Since the beginning, we keep growing and aim to reach a 1000 consultants community in 2019.
If you are up to the challenge, then keep on reading, and discover the amazing opportunity below!
As an Analytical Methods Transfer Scientist in the pharmaceutical industry, you will work for our client to establish a strategy for method transfer activities in collaboration with the Quality Control (QC) department.
You are in charge of:
- Translating the strategy into validation protocols and experimental plans
- Writing SOPs related to method transfer activities (verification, transfer, validation)
- Planning the analytical method transfers between originator site and receptor site
- Collecting the data and following up the validation experiments
You are the person of reference regarding the deliverable and constantly in touch with the Lab Leader and the Quality Assurance department.
This project is to start ASAP for a duration of minimum 1 year.
- Graduated with an engineering or a Master degree in Bio-engineering, chemistry, pharmacy or related scientific domains
- At least 3 years of experience in analytical methods transfer and validation in the pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of cGMP and GLP
- Ability to work in proficient English and French
Why joining ALTEN Belgium?
At ALTEN we believe in growing together:
Human capital is our priority; we involve ourselves in supporting our consultants’ career by customized follow-up and close management.
Our internal training program, the ALTEN Academy, provides you certified trainings and tools to satisfy your thirst of knowledge.
As pioneers in innovation, we give you the opportunity to work with leading companies on the most recent technologies, in addition to an attractive salary package.
Are you ready to take your career to another level by joining an innovative and dynamic community?
Push the apply button and get ready to shape tomorrow!
Application deadline :
Contact : Loic Leprince
Region : Belgium