IT Project manager
Looking for a thrilling challenge? Want to have a real impact on tomorrow’s technologies? Boost your career and join an international environment !
We are part of ALTEN Group, European leader in Technology Consulting and Engineering. Our 24 000 top engineers are working on various activities linked with industry, life sciences and information technologies across 20 countries around the world.
Working closely with the best companies in Belgium, we keep growing and aim to reach a 1000 consultants community in 2019.
If you are up to the challenge, then keep on reading, and discover the amazing opportunity below!
As a IT Project Manager, you act as a single point of contact towards customers throughout the project lifecycle.
You will be present on our client’s site to provide expert guidance on project management.
You are in charge of:
- Translating business and technical requirements into a project plan in order to implement a developed strategy.
- Planning for project execution and resource allocation
- Aligning the actual status of the project in terms of schedule compliance and budget targets.
- Taking corrective actions to keep the project on the right track.
- Holding meetings to report project progress to project stakeholders and sponsors.
You actively contribute within the team to continuous improvement of processes and efficiency within the team.
You have a Bachelor or Master degree in computer science or similar, with a minimum of 5 years work experience in project management of complex projects integration or software development.
Check out some tools & methodologies you have or you want to work with:
- Agile/Scrum, Prince 2, PMI, UML
- Ms Project, Jira, Visio
In addition to your technical skills, you have:
- The ability to contribute in a diverse, multi-cultural environment and the ability to work independently
- Strong communication & leadership skills.
- The ability to conduct business in English and French or Dutch.
Why joining ALTEN Belgium?
At ALTEN we believe in growing together:
Human capital is our priority; we involve ourselves in supporting our consultants’ career by customized follow-up and close management.
Our internal training program, the ALTEN Academy, provides you certified trainings (Global Partner ISTQB, IREB) and tools to satisfy your thirst of knowledge.
As pioneers in innovation, we give you the opportunity to work with leading companies on the most recent technologies, in addition to an attractive salary package.
Are you ready to take your career to another level by joining an innovative and dynamic community?
Push the apply button and get ready to shape tomorrow!
Application deadline :
Contact : Severine Debouverie
Region : Belgium