Junior Electronic Engineer (M/W)
Looking for a thrilling challenge? Want to have a real impact on tomorrow’s technologies? Boost your career and join us!
We are the reference partner for the best companies in Belgium. Located over the entire territory, we have developed our expertise in three group business lines: Engineering Technology, Information Systems & Telco, Life Sciences. Since the beginning, we keep growing and aim to reach a 1000 consultants community in 2019.
If you are up to the challenge, then keep on reading, and discover the amazing opportunity below!
To keep up with our development in the Automotive, Aerospace and Railway sectors, we are looking for various types of Electronic Engineers.
As a Junior Electronic Engineer, you will be present on our client’s site in Belgium, to develop and work on high-tech system architectures.
You will be responsible for understanding the product specifications, circuits, manufacturing design rules, applications to design the custom probe cards.
If you are interested in activities, like Schematic; Component Selection; Layout; PCB Design; Test; Validation… You have probably found the dream position that fits your ambitions!
Based on your profile, your professional expectations and experience, you can find your place among different projects related to electronics, such as:
- Designing the test bench for electronic cards
- Designing multiplexers
- Hardware integration
- Supplier management…
You have an engineering diploma or a master degree in Electronics, Electrical Engineering or similar with a first experience in digital and/ or analog electronics.
Systems and tools you have or you want to work with:
- OrCAD, Altium, Cadence, Eagle, etc.
- C, C++, Matlab, Python,
You are proficient in English and French
Why joining ALTEN Belgium?
At ALTEN we believe in growing together:
- Working within a Business Unit with ambitious growth objective over 2018
- We involve ourselves in supporting our consultants’ career by customized follow-up and close management.
- We can help you evolve in different directions; technical expert or into analysis positions or project manager. This is done with the support of the ALTEN Academy, that can provide you certifying trainings and tools to satisfy your thirst of knowledge.
- We have a technical department that supports you in all your missions
- We offer you the chance to work abroad. In fact, ALTEN is present in more than 20 countries all around the world!
- We create an ALTEN community. Indeed, several events are organized throughout the year so that you can meet your colleagues.
- As pioneers in innovation, we give you the opportunity to work with leading companies on the most recent technologies, in addition to an attractive salary package.
Application deadline :
Contact : Charlotte De Laplagnolle
Region : Belgium