Control & Instrumentation/Electrical Engineer M/W INTRO
Looking for a thrilling challenge? Want to have a real impact on tomorrow’s technologies? Boost your career and join us!
We are the reference partner for the best companies in Belgium. Located over the entire territory, we have developed our expertise in three group business lines: Engineering Technology, Information Systems & Telco, Life Sciences. Since the beginning, we keep growing and aim to reach a 1000 consultants community in 2019.
If you are up to the challenge, then keep on reading, and discover the amazing opportunity below!
Integrated within the Engineering Department, your mission will be to analyze and issue the supporting documentation for bids and project execution and to ensure the interface with the different teams, suppliers and clients regarding control & instrumentation and electrical equipment.
The following is a list of expected responsibilities to be successful in this role:
- Analyse the technical client’s specifications and draw up base documents accordingly – participate in technical meetings
- Participate in establishing P&ID’s
- Issue technical design master documents: create and follow-up on electrical consumer’s lists, instrumentation lists, digital control inputs/outputs lists
- File in instrumentation data sheets, engine data sheets.
- Make electrical, wiring schemes, flowcharts, other technical documents such as instrumentation hook-up, reports of reception of instrumentation & electrical material, etc.
- Analyses the technical conformity of electrical or instrumentation quotes
- Verify equipment documents & drawings of suppliers.
- Participate in inspections/receptions of materials
- Model and promote the SPX Values to create an environment that mobilizes empowered people to achieve business goals.
- Master’s Degree in electro-mechanical or electrical engineering or related fields
- Strong background of control and instrumentation
- Experience of working within a multicultural team and with international clients and suppliers
- Experience in writing technical specifications
- Knowledge of industrial and/or power plant environment
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Knowledge of database software
Why joining ALTEN Belgium?
At ALTEN we believe in growing together:
- Working within a Business Unit with ambitious growth objective over 2018
- We involve ourselves in supporting our consultants’ career by customized follow-up and close management.
- We can help you evolve in different directions; technical expert or into analysis positions or project manager. This is done with the support of the ALTEN Academy, that can provide you certifying trainings and tools to satisfy your thirst of knowledge.
- We have a technical department that supports you in all your missions
- We offer you the chance to work abroad. In fact, ALTEN is present in more than 20 countries all around the world!
- We create an ALTEN community. Indeed, several events are organized throughout the year so that you can meet your colleagues.
- As pioneers in innovation, we give you the opportunity to work with leading companies on the most recent technologies, in addition to an attractive salary package.
Application deadline :
Contact : Charlotte De Laplagnolle
Region : Belgium