MEDICAL DEVICE PROJECT MANAGER (M/W)
Looking for a thrilling challenge? Want to have a real impact on tomorrow’s technologies? Boost your career and join us!
We are the reference partner for the best companies in Belgium. Located over the entire territory, we have developed our expertise in three group business lines: Engineering Technology, Information Systems & Telco, Life Sciences. Since the beginning, we keep growing and aim to reach a 1000 consultants community in 2019.
If you are up to the challenge, then keep on reading, and discover the amazing opportunity below!
As a project Manager you will be:
- Responsible for complex projects and assistance to project management and client.
- Responsible for obtaining optimal results on completion of project achieving quality, performance, cost and scheduling requirements required in the specifications
Project Management comprises an array of activities that lead to the successfull completion of a project. It includes but is not limited to:
- Initialisation and planning of project phases
- Development of the project cost structure
- Tracking and reporting on project deliverables
- Application of project management processes and tools
- Industrial or civil engineer with experience in project management
- Ability to direct large projects, manage different project phases and coordinate project team.
- Demonstrates competency in project management software and methods (PRINCE II, Six Sigma)
- Has specialized technical or practical expertise in one or more areas and knowledge of project management software and method
- Successful experience in people management
- Perfect knowledge of the norm ISO 13485
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry
- at least 1 years experience in project management
Why joining ALTEN Belgium?
At ALTEN we believe in growing together:
- Working within a Business Unit with ambitious growth objective over 2018
- We involve ourselves in supporting our consultants’ career by customized follow-up and close management.
- We can help you evolve in different directions; technical expert or into analysis positions or project manager. This is done with the support of the ALTEN Academy, that can provide you certifying trainings and tools to satisfy your thirst of knowledge.
- We have a technical department that supports you in all your missions
- We offer you the chance to work abroad. In fact, ALTEN is present in more than 20 countries all around the world!
- We create an ALTEN community. Indeed, several events are organized throughout the year so that you can meet your colleagues.
- As pioneers in innovation, we give you the opportunity to work with leading companies on the most recent technologies, in addition to an attractive salary package.
Application deadline :
Contact : Loic Leprince
Region : Belgium