Validation Project Manager (M/W)
Looking for a thrilling challenge? Want to have a real impact on tomorrow’s technologies? Boost your career and join us!
We are the reference partner for the best companies in Belgium. Located over the entire territory, we have developed our expertise in three group business lines: Engineering Technology, Information Systems & Telco, Life Sciences. Since the beginning, we keep growing and aim to reach a 1000 consultants community in 2019.
If you are up to the challenge, then keep on reading, and discover the amazing opportunity below!
As a Validation Project Manager, you will lead a team to start pharmaceutical installations in one of our major client’s new building. The team is working on a service contract supported by our Life Sciences Technical direction. You will :
- Manage and be the technical referent of the team
- Be the client’s preferred interlocutor for any issue concerning the functioning of the team and the project in general
- Design and implement the best validation strategy
- Plan the schedule in accordance with all the concerned parties (production/Quality Assurance/maintenance)
- Write and review the related GMP documentation
- Coordinate and execute IQ/OQ/PQ
- Graduated in Engineering or with a Master degree in Bio-engineering, Industrial Pharmacy or related scientific domains
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, including significant experience in validation
- Ability to work in French, English is a plus
Why joining ALTEN Belgium?
At ALTEN we believe in growing together:
- Working within a Business Unit with ambitious growth objective over 2018
- We involve ourselves in supporting our consultants’ career by customized follow-up and close management.
- We can help you evolve in different directions; technical expert or into analysis positions or project manager. This is done with the support of the ALTEN Academy, that can provide you certifying trainings and tools to satisfy your thirst of knowledge.
- We have a technical department that supports you in all your missions
- We offer you the chance to work abroad. In fact, ALTEN is present in more than 20 countries all around the world!
- We create an ALTEN community. Indeed, several events are organized throughout the year so that you can meet your colleagues.
- As pioneers in innovation, we give you the opportunity to work with leading companies on the most recent technologies, in addition to an attractive salary package.
Application deadline :
Contact : Loic Leprince
Region : Belgium