Analytical Methods Transfer Scientist (M/W)
Looking for a thrilling challenge? Want to have a real impact on tomorrow’s technologies? Boost your career and join us!
We are the reference partner for the best companies in Belgium. Located over the entire territory, we have developed our expertise in three group business lines: Engineering Technology, Information Systems & Telco, Life Sciences. Since the beginning, we keep growing and aim to reach a 1000 consultants community in 2019.
If you are up to the challenge, then keep on reading, and discover the amazing opportunity below!
As an Analytical Methods Transfer Scientist in the pharmaceutical industry, you will work for our client to establish a strategy for method transfer activities in collaboration with the Quality Control (QC) department.
You are in charge of:
- Translating the strategy into validation protocols and experimental plans
- Writing SOPs related to method transfer activities (verification, transfer, validation)
- Planning the analytical method transfers between originator site and receptor site
- Collecting the data and following up the validation experiments
You are the person of reference regarding the deliverable and constantly in touch with the Lab Leader and the Quality Assurance department.
- Graduated with an engineering or a Master degree in Bio-engineering, chemistry, pharmacy or related scientific domains
- At least 1 years of experience in analytical methods transfer and validation in the pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge of cGMP and GLP
- Ability to work in proficient English and French
Why joining ALTEN Belgium?
At ALTEN we believe in growing together:
- Working within a Business Unit with ambitious growth objective over 2018
- We involve ourselves in supporting our consultants’ career by customized follow-up and close management.
- We can help you evolve in different directions; technical expert or into analysis positions or project manager. This is done with the support of the ALTEN Academy, that can provide you certifying trainings and tools to satisfy your thirst of knowledge.
- We have a technical department that supports you in all your missions
- We offer you the chance to work abroad. In fact, ALTEN is present in more than 20 countries all around the world!
- We create an ALTEN community. Indeed, several events are organized throughout the year so that you can meet your colleagues.
- As pioneers in innovation, we give you the opportunity to work with leading companies on the most recent technologies, in addition to an attractive salary package.
Application deadline :
Contact : Loic Leprince
Region : Belgium