- You will join a team of quality engineers
- You will work on the improvement of the quality of the existing products (electronics, mechanics).
- You will work with the production team in order to manage their issues and contact the suppliers to see if the issue comes from their activities. You will investigate at the supplier site and take the measures to limit these kind of issues in the future.
- You play a major role in the sourcing of new suppliers and in their audits in order to select and qualify the suppliers
- You help the purchasing department in its negotiations with suppliers.
- You have a university diploma in the field of mechanics, mechatronics or electrotechnics, metallurgy.
- You have an interest for quality and especially for quality in the transport industry
- Knowledge of the following quality tools would be an asset: (FMEA, 8D, 5Why, SPC,…
- Knowledge of product quality such as (VDA, ISO, IPC, JDEC) and system quality as APQP, PPAP, ISO-TS,…
- You proceed according to a good methodology and problem solving.
- Knowledge of Dutch is a must, any other European language is a plus
- You are well organized and have strong analytical skills.
- You are an excellent team player.
Application deadline :
Contact : Achille Leclair
Region : Belgium