System Developer (M/W)
As a System Developer at ALTEN Belgium, you work within a group of IT specialists, which can include systems analysts, systems designers and systems testers in the transports industry (railway, aeronautics, …)
You will be present on client’s plant to define the features and architectures of the system specifications
- Analyze and develop the signaling system (ERTMS) or critical avionics (DO-178)
- Implementation tracking and validation of changes
- Execute analysis of anomalies and find ways to improve the system
- Estimate the Quality, Costs and Delay for future updates
- Collaborate with hardware & software design teams to define updates
You also participate in:
- Traceability activities for functional specifications
- System integration
- Design review
- You have a master degree or Engineering diploma in computer science, electronics or similar with experience
- knowledge of computer systems and technologies
- Proficient in English and French or Dutch
In addition to your technical skills, you have:
- The ability to communicate with clients, colleagues and management to explain complex issues clearly and concisely
- A creative approach to problems
Why joining ALTEN Belgium?
At ALTEN we believe in growing together:
Human capital is our priority; we involve ourselves in supporting our consultants’ career by customized follow-up and close management.
Our internal training program, the ALTEN Academy, provides you certified trainings and tools to satisfy your thirst of knowledge.
As pioneers in innovation, we give you the opportunity to work with leading companies on the most recent technologies, in addition to an attractive salary package.
Are you ready to take your career to another level by joining an innovative and dynamic community?
Push the apply button and get ready to shape tomorrow!
Application deadline :
Contact : Lucie Tabac