Software test engineer M/W
Looking for a thrilling challenge? Want to have a real impact on tomorrow’s technologies? Boost your career and join us!
We are the reference partner for the best companies in Belgium. Located over the entire territory, we have developed our expertise in three group business lines: Engineering Technology, Information Systems & Telco, Life Sciences. Since the beginning, we keep growing and aim to reach a 1000 consultants community in 2019.
If you are up to the challenge, then keep on reading, and discover the amazing opportunity below!
- Participate in the Software Development Life Cycle as a quality advisor
- Challenge all team members in delivering qualitative artifacts (analysis documents, code, manuals, …)
- Create test plans, test cases to cover risks & requirements for new/additional development
- Execute test cases in the test and acceptance environments.
- Identify, analyze and document inconsistencies encountered & follow-up on their resolution.
- Provide support and report to the test manager and/or test coordinator.
- Implement continuous test improvement based on methodologies, experiences, …
- You have preferably knowledge of HP ALM or related work products.
- ISTQB Foundation certification is a plus.
- Attracted to work in rapidly changing IT environments
- You are fluent in English and Dutch and/or French.
- You have as a minimum a Bachelor degree in IT.
- You have ideally an experience in testing.
- You are able to adapt to an evolving set of methods and tools.
- You feel good with proactivity and you are able to work under tight deadlines.
- You are persuasive and have strong interpersonal skills.
- You are creative, critical on both your own work as on other’s work.
- You can work independently, as well as within a team context
Why joining ALTEN Belgium?
At ALTEN we believe in growing together:
Human capital is our priority; we involve ourselves in supporting our consultants’ career by customized follow-up and close management.
Our internal training program, the ALTEN Academy, provides you certified trainings (Global Partner ISTQB, IREB) and tools to satisfy your thirst of knowledge.
As pioneers in innovation, we give you the opportunity to work with leading companies on the most recent technologies, in addition to an attractive salary package.
Are you ready to take your career to another level by joining an innovative and dynamic community?
Push the apply button and get ready to shape tomorrow!
Application deadline :
Contact : Lucie Tabac
Region : Belgium