Automation Engineer (M/W)
Looking for a thrilling challenge? Want to have a real impact on tomorrow’s technologies? Boost your career and join an international environment !
We are part of ALTEN Group, European leader in Technology Consulting and Engineering. Our 24 000 top engineers are working on various activities linked with industry, life sciences and information technologies across 20 countries around the world.
Working closely with the best companies in Belgium, we keep growing and aim to reach a 1000 consultants community in 2019.
If you are up to the challenge, then keep on reading, and discover the amazing opportunity below!
As an Automation Engineer in pharmaceutical industry, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the automation solution for a biologics manufacturing site.
You will be in charge of :
- Programming PLC according to functional user requirements
- Leading projects in the design, development, and qualification of automated processes, equipment, and systems
- Identifying opportunities to improve existing process, equipment, systems, and infrastructure
- Directly supporting operations with troubleshooting and issue resolution with respect to computer and automation systems
- Ensuring factory and on-site testing activities such as commissionning and qualification through protocoles testings
- Writing and/or reviewing FDS/HDS/SDS
- Engineering Degree in Automation, Electromechanics or Electronics or similar
- Previous experience in automation in regulated GMP environment
- You have a first experience with PLC : Siemens, Schneider, Rockwell or Emerson tools.
- Proficient in English and French or Dutch
Why joining ALTEN Belgium?
At ALTEN we believe in growing together:
Human capital is our priority; we involve ourselves in supporting our consultants’ career by customized follow-up and close management.
Our internal training program, the ALTEN Academy, provides you certified trainings and tools to satisfy your thirst of knowledge.
As pioneers in innovation, we give you the opportunity to work with leading companies on the most recent technologies, in addition to an attractive salary package.
Are you ready to take your career to another level by joining an innovative and dynamic community?
Push the apply button and get ready to shape tomorrow!
Application deadline :
Contact : Laura Brami