[TRAINEESHIP PROGRAM] CAPA DEVIATION Intern M/W
Looking for a thrilling challenge? Want to have a real impact on tomorrow’s technologies? Boost your career and join an international environment !
We are part of ALTEN Group, European leader in Technology Consulting and Engineering. Our 24 000 top engineers are working on various activities linked with industry, life sciences and information technologies across 20 countries around the world.
Working closely with the best companies in Belgium, we keep growing and aim to reach a 1000 consultants community in 2019.
If you are up to the challenge, then keep on reading, and discover the amazing opportunity below!
Supporting our development in Belgium, we are looking for young talents for our traineeship program.
You will be in charge of :
- Field investigations to identify non-conformities
- Implementing relevant corrective and preventive actions
- Write final reports
- In final year of a degree in industrial pharmacy, Engineering or Biotechnology
- Fluent in English & French
- Knowledge of GMP is a plus
- Good writing skills
- Good written and oral communication
- Team Work and in field work
What we offer:
- Traineeship leading to a permanent hiring (CDI)
- References in international leading companies
- Coaching by technical experts, consultants and managers
- Progress in a young and dynamic environment
Application deadline :
Contact : Laura Brami
Region : Belgium