Mechanical Design Engineer (M/W)
Looking for a thrilling challenge? Want to have a real impact on tomorrow’s technologies? Boost your career and join an international environment !
We are part of ALTEN Group, European leader in Technology Consulting and Engineering. Our 24 000 top engineers are working on various activities linked with industry, life sciences and information technologies across 20 countries around the world.
Working closely with the best companies in Belgium, we keep growing and aim to reach a 1000 consultants community in 2019.
If you are up to the challenge, then keep on reading, and discover the amazing opportunity below!
As a Mechanical Design Engineer, you will integrate the R&D team at our client’s site in Belgium, to implement operating procedures with the system engineers and the whole team.
You will create:
- Mechanical pieces or assemblies in 3D.
- Industrial draws from the 3D.
- Functional quotation for the methods development
You are also in charge of:
- Analyzing of mechanical systems, including Finite Element, analysis for structural, stress, thermal, vibration, and acoustics.
- Adapting the designs according to production and design methods.
- Analyzing customer design proposals, specifications, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, and maintenance requirements of designs or applications.
- You have an engineering diploma or a Master degree in the field of mechanics and proficiency in 3D CAD modeling (Catia V5/V6, Creo, Patran or Nastran)
- Good communication and time management skills with the ability to conduct business in English and French or Dutch
Why joining ALTEN Belgium?
At ALTEN we believe in growing together:
Human capital is our priority; we involve ourselves in supporting our consultants’ career by customized follow-up and close management.
Our internal training program, the ALTEN Academy, provides you certified trainings and tools to satisfy your thirst of knowledge.
As pioneers in innovation, we give you the opportunity to work with leading companies on the most recent technologies, in addition to an attractive salary package.
Are you ready to take your career to another level by joining an innovative and dynamic community?
Push the apply button and get ready to shape tomorrow!
Application deadline :
Contact : Ine Vanhaeren
Region : Belgium