Junior Automation Engineer M/W
Looking for a thrilling challenge? Want to have a real impact on tomorrow’s technologies? Boost your career and join an international environment !
We are part of ALTEN Group, European leader in Technology Consulting and Engineering. Our 24 000 top engineers are working on various activities linked with industry, life sciences and information technologies across 20 countries around the world.
Working closely with the best companies in Belgium, we keep growing and aim to reach a 1000 consultants community in 2019.
If you are up to the challenge, then keep on reading, and discover the amazing opportunity below!
As a junior automation engineer, you will integrate the R&D team at our client’s site in Belgium, to participate in the complete design of automate and the installation on site. You will be in charge of:
- Programmable Logic Controller programming
- Commissioning on client’s site
- Functional and performance tests
- Engineering diploma or a master degree in Mechanics or Electromechanics or similar
- You have a first experience with PLC with Siemens, Schneider or Rockwell tools.
- Knowhow in mechanical and electrical side of implementations is a plus.
- You’re willing to travel in Europe, North Africa and Asia once a month.
- Dutch and/or French and English speaking.
Why joining ALTEN Belgium?
At ALTEN we believe in growing together:
Human capital is our priority; we involve ourselves in supporting our consultants’ career by customized follow-up and close management.
Our internal training program, the ALTEN Academy, provides you certified trainings and tools to satisfy your thirst of knowledge.
As pioneers in innovation, we give you the opportunity to work with leading companies on the most recent technologies, in addition to an attractive salary package.
Are you ready to take your career to another level by joining an innovative and dynamic community?
Push the apply button and get ready to shape tomorrow!
Application deadline :
Contact : Chloë Smith