In order to meet the challenges of global warming, public health and reducing dependence on fossil energy resources, all mobility stakeholders are committed to hybrid, electric or fuel cell propulsion technologies.
According to the BCG, electrified vehicles could account for 50% of the world market share by 2030.
- Reduce the cost of electric power components
- Increase battery life and control battery supply
- Deploy recharging infrastructures and reduce recharging time
Artificial intelligence, the low cost of sensors and the development of new communications technologies (4G/5G, V2X…) have created a boom in advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and self-driving vehicles.
AD (Autonomous Driving) systems offer new opportunities in the passenger and goods transport market, which is 5 times more important than the automotive market.
- Allow the autonomous driving algorithm to cover as many situations as possible
- Prepare the individual for use based on a rethought ergonomics
- Prioritize new services related to autonomous transport
The growth in mobility in Asia, Latin America and the Middle East has reached the 100 million vehicles sold per year mark.
In the last 15 years, car sales in China have multiplied by 25, that is almost 25 million new vehicles in 2017, more than one third of the global market.
- Harmonize the logistics on the international scale
- Develop and use local industrial and R&D resources
- Anticipate rapid changes in these markets
Collecting data will make it possible to develop new services (insurance, parking, etc.), optimize R&D and production costs based on actual use by car drivers, or even implement predictive maintenance.
The market for collecting and using vehicle data could reach 33 billion dollars in 2025 compared to 2 billion in 2017.
- Protect personal data and car manufacturer data
- Exploit a large quantity of unstructured data
- Innovate in distribution and services in the automotive sector
ALTEN Belgium has contracts with some of the largest automotive manufacturers and subcontractors. We can offer expertise within largely all areas within automotive.
ALTEN Belgium can provide services in Mechanical Engineering, with services such as:
- Dynamics and fatigue calculations
- Thermal fluid calculations
- System modelling
ALTEN Belgium can provide services in Powertrain, with services such as:
- GMP architecture
- Algorithm and Control
- Integration and Validation
ALTEN Belgium can provide services in Infotainment, with services such as:
- Electrical and electronic architecture
- Vehicle infotainment
ALTEN Belgium can provide services in Manufacturing Engineering, with services such as:
- Industrial performance
- Support functions