Logistic Module Replacement
ALTEN took the lead on the replacement of an IT Logistic application which was key for a crucial business transformation project for a major client in the automotive industry. The project was central especially for the parts and supply chain department.
Since this replacement will affect not only systems but also processes and operations, a modular approach has been chosen as the implementation method (big bang was way too risky).
Processing by setting-up regular advancement milestones enables the gradual replacement of the modules while applying their production system principles.
In this context, several ALTEN consultants were active part transformation:
- Follow-up and management of project plannings – continuously on resources, deadlines, critical topics, KPI’s of the project, and benefits delivery
- Lead workshops to secure on-time delivery of the data/process changes for the Logistic application
- Project communication internally and with other departments
- Reporting and leading steering meetings
- Establish change management structure and transformation management
- Gather, formalize, and prepare all data to set up KPI
- Support production operations
- Test all assigned stories, tasks, and scenarios
- Support all Go Live activities
STANDARDS & TOOLS
- Agile / Scrum / Kanban
- Oracle / Logistics Cloud
- Jira / Confluence
- UAT Testing / E2E Testing (SIT & UAT Phase)
- End User Support / Troubleshooting