At ALTEN, as a global company with local expertise and a concentration of talents, we accompany our customers and their diverse needs and take on their various challenges. ALTEN supports everything, from on-site resources to structured project engagements, and contributes to our client’s technical and profitable success. Our engineers, thanks to their commitment and proficiency, lead projects in numerous sectors, such as aerospace, automotive, defense, energy, technical software, industry, and railway.
Using the latest technologies and our passion for innovation, we help our clients through the whole process, from concept to development, design, quality, project management, and industrialization.
At ALTEN, we believe that multidisciplinary teams are the key to any project’s success. That is why we have generalist and specialist profiles ready to collaborate with our customers throughout the full product development cycle. Our engineers have a wide range of skillsets, including design, simulation, and embedded systems development, and an extensive knowledge of diverse industries, such as automotive, railway, or aeronautics. This expertise enables us to offer technical quality and high-performance innovative solutions.
- Mechanical/Electrical/System Design
- CATIA; SolidWorks; Autocad; Creo; Siemens NX | Dimensional & Electrical Design | Control & Verification | Structure Design | System Design | Tooling Design
- Product Analysis
- Structural Analysis | Fluid Analysis (CFD) | Dimensional Analysis | Manufacturing Simulations (CAD/CAM) | Fatigue & Crash Analysis | Requirements Engineering | RAMS Studies | DFMEA
- SW & HW Development
- | Project Management / Tech Lead | Embedded Systems Development | Hardware Development | Machine Learning | IoT Systems Development | Embedded Cybersecurity
ALTEN improves manufacturing processes and reduces production and quality costs by providing solutions based on the best technologies and standards. With industry-leading technology and a presence in various sectors, ALTEN helps companies with innovative and smart supply chains, efficient production processes, sourcing and procuring items, products, and equipment – making us a complete partner for your various assignments.
- Project Management
- Risk Management | Operations Management | KPI and Deliverables Management |Project Monitoring and Control
- Process and Industrialisation
- PFMEA Development | New Process / Line / Layout Design and Implementation | Optimization of Manufacturing Processes | Internal Logistics Development | Manufacturing KPIs Monitoring and Control | Continuous Improvement Tools Application | SPC
- Automation / Industry 4.0
- SCADA Development | PLC and HMI Programming | Electrical Schematics Development | Robot Programing | Machine Learning | Manufacturing Execution System (MES) configuration
- Equipment Analysis | Maintenance Management Systems | First and second level maintenance plan Development
POWER, PROCESS AND PLANT DESIGN
ALTEN supports the process industry in investment and maintenance projects, streamlining processes, and developing industrial equipment. We also engage with energy players in renewables, nuclear, and oil & gas companies across upstream, midstream, and downstream, delivering support related to energy generation, transmission, storage, and distribution.
- Mechanical Engineering | Electrical Engineering | Electrical Grid | Thermal Engineering | Material & Processes
- Site Location
- Site Characterization | Site Assessment | Feasibility analysis
- Project Management | Civil Engineering | Commissioning | Decommissioning
- Launch Management | Equipment Analysis | Supervision | Maintenance Management Systems | Predictive, first and second level maintenance plan Development
- Automation I&C
- SCADA Development | PLC and HMI Programing | Control Room | Metrology
Our expertise allows us to help companies implement generalist and specific quality management systems applicable in industry segments such as Automotive, Aeronautics, Space, Energy, and Railway.
At ALTEN, we engage with our clients in quality assurance activities applied to suppliers, logistics, and manufacturing processes, along with quality control in the laboratory environment.
Our engineers also bring quality to the realm of product development, being that of hardware and software in embedded systems.
- Quality Management Systems
- ISO 9001, ISO 10002, ISO 10418, ISO 14001, ISO 15649, ISO 16079, ISO 45001, ISO 50001, ISO 81400 | EASA/FAA | AS 9100, AS 9110, AS 9120 | IATF 16949 | VDA 6.3 | IEC 60050, IEC 60076, IEC 61215, IEC 61400, IEC 61646, IEC 61730-1/2, IEC 61701 | OHSAS 18001 | CENELEC | IRIS
- Quality Control and Quality Assurance
- Client Relationship | Dimensional Control | Resident Quality Support | Quality Metrics Monitoring and Control | Supplier performance & surveillance (SQE) | Process qualification | Product Qualification & Certification | Control Plan Development | MSA and SPC | PSW (Part Submission Warrant) | QHSE
- SW and HW Testing
- Functional Testing | Unit Testing | System Integration Testing | Automation Testing | V&V Office